Levington® Peat Free Organic Blend Farm Yard Manure
Features & Benefits
• Special blend with naturally occurring organic nutrients • With humus, naturally occurring rich in nutrients that increase the yield
• Green compost adds minerals and organic matter to the mix, together with useful nutrients derived from recycled vegetation • Improves the vitality of roses, flowers, fruit and vegetables
Webshop Delivery Service
We support orders for delivery within a 20-mile radius of the Garden Centre with our delivery vehicle. *Minimum order value is £40*
If you live in South Wales or just beyond our 20-mile limit, please get in touch with us by telephone by 01291 690 751 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss delivery availability.
LOCAL DELIVERY COSTS (20 Miles)
- Starting from £7.95 per delivery
- Due to weight on our vehicle there is a limit on the quantity of aggregates and growing media that can be delivered.
- We are currently not actively supporting UK wide delivery. However, we can quote a courier fee on an order by order basis.
- We will aim to contact you within 1 working day of your order to arrange a convenient delivery date within our delivery schedule
- We aim to arrange delivery within 7 working days from the initial point of contact.
We will contact you on the morning of your delivery day to specify an arrival time.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Should you wish to cancel an order, please email email@example.com or call 01291 690 751 to arrange.
We do ask if you have already been advised of a delivery date, that you contact us at LEAST one working day prior.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
DAMAGED ITEMS – although we try to ensure our packaging protects your goods throughout their journey, there are rare occasions when items may become damaged in transit. We do ask that you check you have the correct items and look for signs of damage prior to signing for the goods. Please note any concerns on the delivery note before the driver leaves. All collection costs will be met by Raglan when an item is damaged or incorrectly delivered. ONLY if this is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
CHANGE OF HEART – if you simply change your mind about your items then please contact us on 01291 690 751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt to request collection. We will only accept returns that are unused. We will, unfortunately, have to charge you for collection. The collection costs are based on your locality to the garden centre and will be advised. We reserve the right to refund you the item’s original purchase price minus 20% should we find the item is not in the same condition as sold.
Once goods have been returned refunds will be given via the original method of payment and at the same price as the original sale (including any discounts/special offer reductions). Refunds will be processed within 2 working days.