Look the part and protect your hands while doing so. The Weber Premium Gloves protect your hands from a hot barbecue, and have a silicone palm for gripping your most prized barbecue tools – a necessity for the serious barbecue master.
Keep your fingers safe from the heat, whether you’re taking your time while turning small items on the barbecue or transferring hot pans from cooking grates to countertop. The Premium Gloves are designed with a flexible, heat-resistant material to help you easily handle all your barbecue tools and keep you safe and comfortable while barbecuing over an open flame. Silicone on the palms give you a definitive grip, so you can turn, flip, and move items without fear of slipping utensils or pans. Finished with long cuffs and striking red accents, the Premium Gloves also cover your wrists – keeping you protected while looking sharp.
MATERIAL: SHELL: 100% ARAMID | LINING: 80% COTTON, 20% POLYESTER
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: HAND WASH
SILICONE PALM FOR GRIPPING BARBECUE TOOLS.
FLEXIBLE, HEAT RESISTANT MATERIAL FOR EASY HANDLING OF BARBECUE TOOLS AND THE BARBECUE LID
– These gloves have been tested / certified to resist temperatures up to 250°C/482°F.
– Do not use this product if it is damp or wet. Moisture will reduce the effectiveness of its insulation.
– Always exercise caution when transporting cast-iron cookware. Cast-iron cookware transfers and retains significantly higher heat than the air temperature in the barbecue.
– This product is not intended for prolonged contact and is not fireproof.
Webshop Delivery Service
We support orders for delivery within a 40-mile radius of the Garden Centre with our delivery vehicle.
*Minimum order value is £40*
If you live in South Wales or just beyond please get in touch with us by telephone by 01291 690 751 or via email email@example.com and we can discuss delivery availability.
We are currently not actively supporting UK wide delivery, however we can quote a courier fee for Garden Furniture, BBQs and Water Features.
LOCAL DELIVERY COSTS
- Starting from £7.95 per delivery
- Max delivery fee is approx £40 (40 miles)
- Due to weight on our vehicle there is a limit on the quantity of aggregates and growing media that can be delivered
- We will aim to contact you within 1 working day of your order to arrange a convenient delivery date within our delivery schedule
- We aim to arrange delivery within 7 working days from the initial point of contact.
We will contact you on the morning of your delivery day to specify an arrival time.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Should you wish to cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01291 690 751 to arrange.
We do ask if you have already been advised of a delivery date, that you contact us at LEAST one working day prior.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
DAMAGED ITEMS – although we try to ensure our packaging protects your goods throughout their journey, there are rare occasions when items may become damaged in transit. We do ask that you check you have the correct items and look for signs of damage prior to signing for the goods. Please note any concerns on the delivery note before the driver leaves. All collection costs will be met by Raglan when an item is damaged or incorrectly delivered. ONLY if this is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
CHANGE OF HEART – if you simply change your mind about your items then please contact us on 01291 690 751 or email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt to request collection. We will only accept returns that are unused. We will, unfortunately, have to charge you for collection. The collection costs are based on your locality to the garden centre and will be advised. We reserve the right to refund you the item’s original purchase price minus 20% should we find the item is not in the same condition as sold.
Once goods have been returned refunds will be given via the original method of payment and at the same price as the original sale (including any discounts/special offer reductions). Refunds will be processed within 2 working days.