Traegar Ironwood D2 850 WiFi Connected Wood Pellet BBQ, Black
20% OFF limited time offer
Click and Collect or local delivery
- Free delivery on orders of Garden Furniture over £500
Take your craft to the next level with the Traeger Ironwood 885.
The all new Ironwood 885 is for those looking to raise the bar on outdoor cooking. This titan of a grill can feed the whole crew with ease.
Cook a wood-fired pizza, hamburgers and roasted potatoes at the same time with a two-tier adjustable grate system. The Ironwood 885 has more power, for better flavor thanks to an all new D2® Direct Drive drivetrain. Experience precision temperature control with Traeger’s WiFIRE® enabled controller that connects your grill to your smartphone via the Traeger App. From adjusting the temperature of the grill to adding more smoke with the touch of a button, do it all while sitting on your couch or from across town. Inspiration is now just a tap away with Traeger’s new GrillGuide®. Simply choose your recipe, download it to the controller, and let the grill do the heavy lifting. GrillGuide® will change the grill’s temperatures and lock in the exact cooking time for you. The future of outdoor cooking has arrived.
• IRONWOOD D2 CONTROLLER
• WiFIRE® TECHNOLOGY
• D2® DIRECT DRIVE
• TRU CONVECTION® SYSTEM
• TRAEGER DOWNDRAFT EXHAUST® SYSTEM
• SUPER SMOKE MODE
• MEAT PROBE W/ STORAGE COMPARTMENT
• DOUBLE SIDE WALL INTERIOR INSULATION
• ADJUSTABLE TWO-TIER GRATE SYSTEM
• DUAL POSITION SMOKE/SEAR BOTTOM GRILL GRATE
• ADJUSTABLE TOP TIER EXTRA GRILL RACK FOR OPTIMAL HEAT DISTRIBUTION
• STAINLESS STEEL SIDE SHELF WITH HOOKS
• EXTERIOR STORAGE HOOKS FOR EXTRA GRILL RACK
• HOPPER CLEAN-OUT
• LOCKING CASTERS
• 885 SQ. IN. GRILLING AREA
• HOPPER CAPACITY: 20 LBS
• ASSEMBLED 54” W x 27” D x 48” H
• ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 172 LB
• AVAILABLE IN BLACK
Webshop Delivery Service
NATIONAL DELIVERY (via courier)
- Free Delivery on Garden Furniture for orders over £500
- We are currently unable to deliver to the following postcodes in Scotland (AB, DD,PH), Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- For customers with product orders under £500 outside of our local delivery zone, please call for a courier quotation – 01291 690751
LOCAL DELIVERY COSTS (our own vehicle)
- We support orders for local delivery within a 40-mile radius of the Garden Centre with our delivery vehicle. The minimum order value is £40
- Free delivery on garden furniture orders over £500
- Delivery charges start from £8.95 per delivery
- Max delivery fee is £50 (40 miles)
Due to weight on our vehicle there is a limit on the quantity of aggregates and growing media that can be delivered at any one time.
- We will aim to contact you within 1 working day of your order to arrange a convenient delivery date within our delivery schedule.
- Garden Furniture, Water Features and BBQs are likely to be delivered on a pallet, the Standard Pallet Delivery will take place within 7 – 10 working days
(excludes weekends and bank holidays) after your order is placed.
- Once your order has been submitted and processed, if it is a pallet delivery then our selected courier will be in contact to book in the delivery with you and you will then receive a tracking link from our courier.
- If you are a local customer your order may be delivered by one of our own vehicles and the driver will be in contact to confirm when he will deliver.
We will contact you on the morning of your delivery day to specify an arrival time.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Should you wish to cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01291 690 751 to arrange.
We do ask if you have already been advised of a delivery date, that you contact us at LEAST one working day prior.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
DAMAGED ITEMS – although we try to ensure our packaging protects your goods throughout their journey, there are rare occasions when items may become damaged in transit. We do ask that you check you have the correct items and look for signs of damage prior to signing for the goods. Please note any concerns on the delivery note before the driver leaves. All collection costs will be met by Raglan when an item is damaged or incorrectly delivered. ONLY if this is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
CHANGE OF HEART – if you simply change your mind about your items then please contact us on 01291 690 751 or email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt to request collection. We will only accept returns that are unused. We will, unfortunately, have to charge you for collection. The collection costs are based on your locality to the garden centre and will be advised. We reserve the right to refund you the item’s original purchase price minus 20% should we find the item is not in the same condition as sold.
Once goods have been returned refunds will be given via the original method of payment and at the same price as the original sale (including any discounts/special offer reductions). Refunds will be processed within 2 working days.